HBO) Shotfilm Actor (Femle/Age:18-25/English_Speaker),(한국분 40-50대여성 1분) 캐스팅 원합니다.

이지시네마 2017.08.05 17:05:49 제작: Avanmark Pictures 작품 제목: 보리야 감독: 김재겸, James Boss 극중배역: 18-25세 여성 입양아 Asian woman, 40-50세 여성 한국 엄마 촬영기간: 9월-10월 6회차 출연료: 추후논의(Further discussion) 모집인원: 2 모집성별: 여자 담당자: 캐스팅 디렉터_김재겸 전화번호: 010-7258-2915 이메일: jeak89@naver.com 모집 마감일: 2017-08-16

Synopsis - 
A foreign exchange student named Soo Jung from America is living in Korea. She roams the streets looking for her lost dog. However we soon realize that she is actually looking for her long lost real mother whom she has never met. Her discovery is a revelation unprecedented. 

Audition dialogue - 

Soo Jung looks at who she believes is her real mother, she has a hard time looking at her directly in the eye. She is filled with emotions.

Real Mom - (Korean / Soo Jung cannt understant perfactly)
Student, you must feel sad.

Soo Jung - 
yes..

Mom (Korean / Soo Jung cannt understant perfactly)
Im sorry to hear that, how long has it been since you’ve lost your dog?

Soo Jung - 
It’s been nearly 15 days. Im still looking, but I haven’t heard anything yet.

Mom (Korean / Soo Jung cannt understant perfactly)
Sorry I dont speak english very well, but if I hear something, I promise to let you know. Ok?

Soo Jung is resisting to let her true emotions show, but it is so overwhelming that her emotions are rushing to her face. She slowly tries to walk away but turns back around.

Soo Jung
Even if I never find her, It would be good just to see her for one moment. Because I’d like to say something to her. I want her to know that I never left her out of my sight, that I didn’t throw her away. That I loved her always. Thats what I want to say.

She suddenly begins to run away quickly. The mother looks at her with estranged eyes. The mother continues taking care of her flowers and humming a particular song. This humming is the theme of the film. 

-한글 시놉시스
미국으로 입양되었던 수정은 한국으로 돌아온다. 그녀는 같이 온 강아지를 잃어버리게 된다.
길을 해매던 수정은 건우(어학당학생)의 도움을 받아 강아지를 찾아 나서는데 뜻대로 되지 않는다. 한편 건우는 수정이 한국에 왜 오게 알게 되고 그녀의 진짜 엄마를 몰래 만나게 해주려고 거짓말을 한다. 
수정은 뜻하지 않게 진짜 엄마를 만나게 되는데 그녀는 강아지를 애타게 찾는 이유를 말하기 시작한다.

-오디션 씬

건우가 나가고 아주머니(real mom)와 눈을 마주 치지 못하는 수정 
어색함을 느끼고 아주머니가 먼저 말을 꺼낸다. 

아주머니
학생 속상하겠다.  

수정
네 

아주머니 
그래.. 잃어버린 지 얼마나 됐어?

수정(영어)
오늘이 보름째에요. 계속 찾는데 아직 소식도 들을 수 없었어요.

아주머니 
응? 아줌마가 영어를 잘 못해서 ... 만약에 보면 전화할게 알겠지? 

수정 숙이고 있던 고개를 들면 눈물이 맺혀있다.
수정은 담담하게 대답한다. 

수정(영어)
혹시 못 찾는다면 잠깐만 이라도 봤으면 좋겠어요.
꼭 해줄 말이 있거든요. 
보리를 찾으면요. 난 널 버리지 않았어
실수였어. 용서해줘. 보리야
널 버리지 않았어. 라고 말해줄꺼에요!

수정 더 이상 흐르는 눈물을 주체하지 못하고 뛰어 간다.

@ Sumit
Send me your Audition dialogue video with your profile (jeak89@naver.com)
이메일로 오디션 다이얼로그 영상을 보내주세요(jeak89@naver.com)
And I'll contect you 
그러면 이메일을 통해 연락을 드리겠습니다.