연극 대본 리딩에 참여하실 분 구합니다^^

토리김 2017.01.21 15:34:20 제작: Kat Chamberlain 작품 제목: 노민호 and Julie in Seoul 감독: Kat Chamberlain 모집분야: 녹음,기타 투자 진행상황: 캐스팅 진행상황: 참여기간: 페이: 모집인원: 모집성별: 담당자: 전화번호: 이메일: 모집 마감일: 구인 종류:

600_457656620.jpeg

노민호 and Julie in Seoul - ​An English & Korean play reading Free Anywhere Theater Project​: 

1. Making plays for free: no budget, no pay, no admission. 
2. Showing plays anywhere: living room, cafe, park, any free space. 

We’re two artists putting on a free, 20 minute PLAY READING, with 4 actors on 4 chairs reading from the script. This is NOT a full play production. It’s a romantic comedy inspired by Romeo and Juliet ​ , but not the original play. The audience size: 5 to 20 people. The plot: She is American, he is Korean. Will their love story have a happy ending in modern day Seoul? 

Seeking actors for the reading: 

Roles 

노민호​: Male, 18-25, Korean (reading Korean and English lines) 

Julie​: Female, 18-25, American, can be a Korean actor reading as American (reading Korean and English lines) 

Mr. ​노​: 노민호’s father, Korean (reading Korean lines) 

Mrs. Park​: Julie’s father (reading English lines) 

Performance dates for the reading: 
Jan. 22, 4 pm (2 pm practice): ​at a home livingroom. Hongdae area. 

Jan. 25, 8 pm (5 pm practice): ​at Talking Spoon (World Culture Open Korea), part of the Flow Session Vegan Party. Near City Hall Station. If interested, please contact ASAP, with your phone number and Kakao ID, and email Kat at: stayandhear@gmail.com 

Kat has reviewed and produced indie theater in New York. 

Sample lines: 

노민호: What would you like to eat? 

Julie: Oh, I forgot to mention, I’m a vegan. I know how to say this... 완전 채식주의 자? 

노민호: Wow. Your Korean sounds great! But you mean… you don’t eat meat?

Julie: Or eggs, milk products, honey. Anything from animals, actually.

노민호: (Quickly search the menu) Oh my god, and I brought you to a Korean BBQ!