대본 리딩 참여하실 분 구합니다. :)

토리김 2017.01.21 16:40:13

600_457656620.jpeg

안녕하세요,

로미오와 줄리엣 스토리를 바탕으로한 연극 "노민호와 Julie IN Seoul" 대본 리딩에 참여하실 분 구합니다.

대본은 한국어, 영어가 섞여있구요, 대본 리딩 관객으로 전반적인 스토리가 어떤지 피드백 주실 분도 환영입니다.

일시는 내일(1/22, 일) 오후 2시부터 진행될 예정이구요, 다음 주 수요일(1/25) 저녁에 시청 인근의 공간에서도 대본 리딩극이 진행될 예정이오니

관심있는 분들의 많은 참여 부탁드립니다. stayandhear@gmail.com으로 연락처 보내주시면 개별적으로 연락 드리겠습니다. 감사합니다^^

노민호 and Julie in Seoul - ​An English & Korean play reading Free Anywhere Theater Project​: 

1. Making plays for free: no budget, no pay, no admission. 
2. Showing plays anywhere: living room, cafe, park, any free space. 

We’re two artists putting on a free, 20 minute PLAY READING, with 4 actors on 4 chairs reading from the script. This is NOT a full play production. It’s a romantic comedy inspired by Romeo and Juliet ​ , but not the original play. The audience size: 5 to 20 people. The plot: She is American, he is Korean. Will their love story have a happy ending in modern day Seoul? 

Seeking actors for the reading: 

Roles 

노민호​: Male, 18-25, Korean (reading Korean and English lines) 

Julie​: Female, 18-25, American, can be a Korean actor reading as American (reading Korean and English lines) 

Mr. ​노​: 노민호’s father, Korean (reading Korean lines) 

Mrs. Park​: Julie’s father (reading English lines) 

Performance dates for the reading: 
Jan. 22, 4 pm (2 pm practice): ​at a home livingroom. Hongdae area. 

Jan. 25, 8 pm (5 pm practice): ​at Talking Spoon (World Culture Open Korea), part of the Flow Session Vegan Party. Near City Hall Station. If interested, please contact ASAP, with your phone number and Kakao ID, and email Kat at: stayandhear@gmail.com 

Kat has reviewed and produced indie theater in New York. 

Sample lines: 

노민호: What would you like to eat? 

Julie: Oh, I forgot to mention, I’m a vegan. I know how to say this... 완전 채식주의 자? 

노민호: Wow. Your Korean sounds great! But you mean… you don’t eat meat?

Julie: Or eggs, milk products, honey. Anything from animals, actually.

노민호: (Quickly search the menu) Oh my god, and I brought you to a Korean BBQ!