한국의 힘 : Halo (2022 TV Series on Paramount+)

미국남자 2022.03.25 11:42:17

Hi it’s me again (Sorry for the English),

Ok so I have lived 15 years of my life in Korea doing IT/Computers work and making friends mainly at my work place.  My friends say I’m 50% Korean.  So let me get to the point.  Here we are in 2022 and Korea keeps sneaking into mainstream USA TV series and movies (Netflix, etc).

How did this happen?  I have no idea but another example of 한국의 .  I love CGI and SCI-Fi and games.  I love the game Halo and played all versions of it.  I signed up for Paramount + and paid my $5 a month.  I fire up Halo 2022 and start watching and WTH…they start talking in Korean and 2 main characters are Korean-American.  Sadly one died and one lived but the young girl is main character and she is Kor-Am. 

Was any of this work done in Korea or just LA?  I’m amazed time and time again the impact Korea has on the world and USA.  That is why I say Korea has grown up to become a significant part of the world.  Does anyone know or have any friends who worked on Halo? Can I get blown up by an alien? 

Anyhow I'm looking for friends but I live Asan-shi and not Seoul…sorry.  However I do want to watch some baseball games in Seoul (KK & Sueng Hwang Oh) are my favorite pitchers for obvious reasons…

If you need a coffee friend or someone to talk to about a scene in English I can help but I don’t want to be an English teacher…just your friend giving you solid advice.  Being a movie extra would be fun as well.  I can never be as talented as the actors here but I do have a natural ability to make my friends laugh and smile…

I respect all of you and wish you the best! 

>.<

IG = Johninsouthkorea